Materials Testing and Evaluation Solved Questions - Part 1 | By Akhand Dutta
Difficulty Level- Easy
1. Discuss briefly the test conducted to determine the hardness of the metal.
2. Define ferrous metals and non-ferrous metals with examples? Explain ferrous metals.
3. What is brick masonry? State and explain briefly the various classifications of brick masonry?
4. Why is fracture toughness important? Explain Brittle -Ductile Transition curve.
5. list out different types of doors and windows and define the following 1. Sill 2. Holdfasts 3. Horn 4. Cornice 5. Chajja 6. Mullion
*Click to Open