How to draw lines using Absolute Coordinate System in AutoCAD
The coordinate system of AutoCAD is taught here, especially Absolute Coordinate System is covered in an easy way. We've taken a figure too for explaining properly, The figure has been redrawn to make the concept clear.
Topics Covered in Video:
- How to draw a line by Absolute Coordinate System.
- Specifying first point and next points from command prompt.
- Using Ortho function.
- Deactivating Dynamic input function.
- Making the given figure by using Absolute Coordinate System only.
Commands used in video:
- Line Command- l+Enter
- Ortho- F8
- Dynamic Input (Enable/Disable)- F12
Post a Comment